Friday, January 2, 2009

Is it Monday yet?

I haven't updated much, because well there's not much to update. Though I do have some pictures of recent events that I'll put up here soon - its just the matter of getting them of my camera and onto my computer. The kid and I are going to attempt Mt. Dew cupcakes later this afternoon.

Only three days left of vacation and then it's back to my alarm going off at 4:30 in the morning to make the pilgrimage to school, at least then I'll have more content for the blog. I'm itching to back to school, never in my 36 years would I have thought those words would come to my lips(I hated high school..).

I have finished off another book, "On the line" by Eric Ripert of Le Bernardin. What a cool book, I love the 'behind the scenes' aspect to it. Now I've started on "Alice Waters and Chez Panisse" by Thomas McNamee. I'm only a chapter or two in at this point,and really I should post reviews of all the books I've read just in the last month or so - which as been a few. I might have to put an inventory together of all the culinary related books I have at the present.

0 comments:

Post a Comment